Welcome to the Blog of St. Denis!!!

In the following you will find reports, art pieces and other contributions of our students. The idea behind is to give children of this rural Secondary School the opportunity to show their activities and everyday life to international readers, especially to their friends in Germany, England and the United States.
We would rather bring you their own words than correcting the mistakes.
We hope you will enjoy reading the posts.

Philipp and Daniel, volunteers from Germany



The Students of St. Denis Makondo Senior Secondary School

Participants of the blogging club

Sunday, June 13, 2010

STUDENTS’ LIFE AT ST. DENIS SECONDARY SCHOOL MAKONDO.

This school is in a good climate. It is very good to every student who joins to that school.
One day I joined to this school in 2009 in S2 .Before join on this school, I found many problems in my studies. One of those problems was inadequate fees to encourage my studies .There was my friend who does study on that school.

He told me about that school as I thing that he just lieing/deciving about that school
I surprised for all those words told by him about that school I thank for my self that what is that school looks like that.
After seven days / one week. We went even my friend at that school and we meet head master of that school. Head master invited us so much and also other teacher we met in office plus those students who saw us outside or in compound.
After reach at school, I surprised the good condition which is on that school and also all of those which I saw on that school.
In fact it very bad to lie but I stared about that school.
We did enter inside the office and I start to introduce about my back ground in front of head master, secretary plus two teachers.
All of them wandered because of introduction which I spoke. According to my sadness introduction, all teachers plus head master thank about my sadness introduction because I was informed that I am orphan.
After that head master plus stuff decided to help me to my studies.
In fact, I did never see the school is better than that school because this school has donors or sponsors there fore some students who cann’t support their selves, they have sponsors from different countries. Even me I encouraged my studies in that school. I loved my dents, teacher because I was a new comer.
Headmaster was promised to get the sponser in order to solve the problems of pay school fees and also other scholastic materials.
After two weeks, I got my sponser from
America. I became very pleased because of getting sponser.
On this school 90 % of students are sponsored. Each student on this school is in good situation because this school has many requirements such as computers, library with full of text books which enable students to pass well.
Students eat various types of food which so important to students’ body and their life.
There is much competition among students in their classes.
All students trust in God, there fore the situation on at school is better to every student on that school

The writer is katongole mike the student of that school


His Excellence Yoweri Kaguta Museveni



KATONGOLE MIKE, S2


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katongole, Today we had a fair in Evergreen and we had young children write letters and draw pictures for you. I will send them soon.
    Maria Camp

    ReplyDelete