Welcome to the Blog of St. Denis!!!

In the following you will find reports, art pieces and other contributions of our students. The idea behind is to give children of this rural Secondary School the opportunity to show their activities and everyday life to international readers, especially to their friends in Germany, England and the United States.
We would rather bring you their own words than correcting the mistakes.
We hope you will enjoy reading the posts.

Philipp and Daniel, volunteers from Germany



The Students of St. Denis Makondo Senior Secondary School

Participants of the blogging club

Sunday, June 13, 2010

GERMAN LESSONS ST DENIS MAKONDO

I’m LONA ALLEN in senior two .We have German lesson s at Denis Makondo s.s.s. It is from senior [1-3] .It was first taught by Cathy and Bridget from Germany in 2008.They went back to German in 2009.By now we have Phillipp and Daniel who teach us German very well .Now at St. Denis we are good in German language and writing.
I advice all of you to love German because it is an interesting language.
Me I thank CATHY,BRIDGET,PHILIPP AND DANIEL for teaching us German. And now am saying HI most especially to CATHY I WISH YOU ANICE WORLD CUP 2010.



SPORTS CAN MAKE OUR BODY FIT

I’m NAKIBUYE RONA ALLENIE at Denis makondo.
I enjoy playing games and my favorite games are baseball, volleyball and netball. I also enjoy watching football. I didn’t know how to play baseball, but Philipp and Daniel played a role so that I can know how to play these two games. You people I advise you to do some physicals to be fit by playing games.
I don’t tell you to play all games but play the games that you feel that you can manage. My friends, I advice you to play if not you feel sick from day today.
These are the interesting games which you can participate in; running, rugby, volleyball, basketball, etc.
You friends, you have to play so that you make your body fit like me and Obama’s wife.

NAKIBUYE ALLEN, S.2

No comments:

Post a Comment