Welcome to the Blog of St. Denis!!!

In the following you will find reports, art pieces and other contributions of our students. The idea behind is to give children of this rural Secondary School the opportunity to show their activities and everyday life to international readers, especially to their friends in Germany, England and the United States.
We would rather bring you their own words than correcting the mistakes.
We hope you will enjoy reading the posts.

Philipp and Daniel, volunteers from Germany



The Students of St. Denis Makondo Senior Secondary School

Participants of the blogging club

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Music at St. Denis S.S. Makondo

Hallo….

I’m Ssekanjako Joseph, a student of St. Denis Makondo Senior Secondary School, Uganda. In my life, I love music so much… and much. In this, when I hear someone singing I feel enjoyful whatever the song he/she sings. At our school, we could have music lessons on every Monday of the week. And the lesson is taught by trained and talented teacher Bukenya Fred by names.
We also have other trained teachers from Germany, on is Philipp another is Daniel. They teach us music most especially to know how to read music written down and how to play it on the music instruments, like flute, keyboard and guitar.
I, who talk, now am able to read music from the board, playing it on the flute, singing it and a little bit to teach.
Our school had got music instruments like flute, the guitar, keyboard, drams (traditional instruments) and so many others but the bad thing we/I lack interested teachers in some of them.
Back to my side, I would like mostly to know how to play the keyboard. I have been follow some people who play the keyboard for many times and I saw them playing while they are enjoyable.
So, seriously aks those wo like music in their lives please like it and love it. Without anything changing, my goal is in music!

LOVE GOD! LOVE MUSIC!!

SSEKANJAKO JOSEPH, S.3



No comments:

Post a Comment